I ♥ Obama. Yes, You Can Barack !!


Bless this man, bless him!
LOVE IT! There is no other choice!!! OBAMA 2008!! STAND UP!!!



You are the epitome of what an American president should be!!
I have a dream... Obama for President,
YOU all together can change the world.

Please people, don't miss out the chance to vote in a true and good man.

I got shivers.
I am crying right now, let 's all vote for Obama!!!.
God damn I hope this guy wins.
Needed to see this again, to get fired up and ready to go.


Obama Yes We Can!! Yes, We Can! Barack the Vote!

All I can say is WOW! He is the real deal! I'LL PRAY YOU WIN SENATOR OBAMA!!!

The winds of change are blowing across this nation and the world courtesy of president Obama; it is guaranteed to sweep you off your feet and it is coming soon to a neighborhood near you.
LOVE IT! Fired up! Ready to go!
The Americans must make no mistakes in choosing Obama.

It's rare you'll hear a secularist scream, with all his mighty, "AMIN!"

Love, Peace, Moving and Looking Forward to a new day... Yes We Can!!

It's time for a change, not just for America but for the World. Yes We Can!!

"We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes..."

Powerful stuff. The drumbeat pulls on the heart strings...



You realize you may have changed the course of the whole of the 2008 election? I thank you for that.

Mr. President. You made me love YOUR country.
Even more, I believe you are the only one that can restore america as THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT
Thami T., a Moroccan fan !

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

super moi aussi je suis de tres pres l ascension de ce jeune leader
devine qui je suis

je soutiens tt ce que tu aimes